Sr. Risk Assessor
Job Number: 11168
As a part of the Security Risk Assessment Services team, the Sr. Risk Assessor will perform Risk Assessments as defined by the Equifax Global Security program. This role is an individual contributor role.
- Collaborate with peer risk assessors and assist in maturing risk assessment and internal review processes
- Assist in maturing risk and internal review response plan tracking and closure, to include project coordination, progress monitoring, and status reports.
- Provide coordination between business units, external parties and members of global security in support of the Equifax Global Security Program
- Provide reporting and trending information of identified risks to management
- Assist Global Security Compliance Risk Programs team in other tasks as required
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Business or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough understanding of information security practices and methodologies
- Experience performing assessments of information security programs
- Familiarity with ISO 27001, PCI and other security frameworks
- Proficient with MS Office tools including Visio
- Familiarity with project management, SharePoint and related technologies preferred.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and processes.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver on commitments.
- Ability to formulate decisions based on business and technical knowledge
- Experience documenting business processes or technical procedures preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 80% , domestically and internationally
- Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CRISC,CISM
- Spanish fluency (read/write/speak) a plus, but not required
USA-Atlanta JV White
Function - Security Governance and Compliance
Location_formattedLocationLong: Alpharetta, Georgia US
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Risk Assessor
Requisition Number: J00045350
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p>Equifax is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.</p>