Senior Data Analyst
Location: Auckland, Auckland NZ
Job Number: 267
We’re currently recruiting a Senior Data Analyst to join our team in Auckland.
Why join the Data & Analytics team at Equifax?
- Chance to use cutting-edge statistical/modelling tools across literally hundreds of data assets
- Collaborate & learn from some of the best data minds in A/NZ who are passionate about all things data and analytics
- Attend relevant seminars, participate in hackathons & gain exposure across all phases of the data and analytics lifecycle
Equifax employs 12,000+ employees across 24 countries, 1,600 employees in Australia/NZ and 100+ are employed in our D&A teams across the ANZ region. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world. Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
This particular role plays a significant role within Equifax’s business initiatives. The NZ data office is a growing function within our business and is increasingly seen as a prominent component for a wide variety of Equifax’s projects. We view this opportunity as being a ‘rewarding’ position, and at the forefront of the business technology transformation journey. You’ll gain exposure to the newest technologies, cloud computing and big data analytics. In addition, you will be granted access to the company’s global resources, including all the most relevant training & development courses.
The NZ team promotes agile practices, work discretion & flexibility, whilst maintaining a close connection with the wider data team in AU.
The Senior Data Analyst duties will involve:
- Answering queries relating to various NZ data assets
- Assisting with the implementation of Transformation activities (e.g. Re-build of NZ Consumer Bureau, implementation of next-gen matching algorithm etc.)
- Improving data quality of data assets including data analysis, investigations and DQ meetings
So, what will impress us for the Senior Data Analyst position?
- 3+ years experience working as a Data Analyst
- Relevant education. Preferably Science, Technology, Engineering and/or Mathematics/Statistics
- SQL expertise (a must)
- Tableau expertise (a must)
- Capabilities with tools such as Python & R viewed favourably, exposure to the ‘newer technologies’ too
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Why you might love working as a Senior Data Analyst at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00091406
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Data Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Auckland, Auckland NZ