Client Onboarding Manager
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 275
Equifax delivers leading-edge technologies and solutions that powers the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world and we are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. In turn, we offer a great work/life balance where you’ll feel supported and valued. You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary and the satisfaction of working with Equifax – helping our customers make more informed decisions.
As a Client Onboarding Manager, you will partner with the wider Equifax business to design, develop and execute the client onboarding strategy across Australia and New Zealand. You’ll be responsible for overseeing the day to day functions of the client onboarding team across a wide variety of channels and products, ensure that service levels are met, and a high level of accuracy is maintained. You will also contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services and the overall strategic vision for developing the project management function of the team.
So, what will impress us?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Client/Customer Service Management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven leadership capability in team management and strategic planning
- Skilled in process design, implementation and change management
- Strong understanding of credit risk management
- Self-driven, confident, motivated and a strong business acumen
What will really impress us in addition to the above:
- Background in financial services/banking
- Understanding of SQL
- Lean six sigma certification
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for a day off for your birthday, paid ‘floating holiday’ and a paid volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries
- A number of recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Why you might love working at Equifax - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this job.
Job Number: J00096196
Community / Marketing Title: Client Onboarding Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU