Senior Account Manager
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 309
The purpose of the Senior Account Manager is to proactively manage and develop Equifax’s key customers within the Employment Verification business (Fit2work).
Essential activities will include retaining the current client base, identifying opportunities to up-sell, exploring new revenue streams and client opportunities. You will effectively communicate client objectives across the business, as well as resolving any escalated issues and maintaining service delivery. In the reverse, you will be responsible for communicating trends to the clients and keeping them abreast of new products and innovations.
So, what will impress us for the Account Manager position?
- Proven experience (minimum five years) in an account management, relationship management and/or a sales position
- Industry experience within recruitment, financial services, professional services and/or technology sectors viewed very favourably
- Ability to work effectively across organisational units & geographic locations
- Excellent presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to write sales proposals and respond to RFP's, RFI's, RFQ's, etc.
- Familiarity with consultative selling methodologies
- Ability to prioritise work under stressful conditions and remain calm under pressure
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work independently in a dynamic environment
What would really impress us in addition to the above:A proactive, motivated and customer focused attitude
- Tertiary qualification
- Prior experience dealing with medium to large enterprises
What's in it for you?
Other than offering a very competitive salary here are just a few of the other benefits we offer:
- Very competitive salary with realistic OTE of circa $150,000
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as 'five stars'
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance, benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for a paid day off for your birthday, paid floating day and a paid volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a companywide gathering/celebration(drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- As a major sponsor of the Sydney Swans you’ll have plenty of opportunities to attend games
- Company sponsored events/access to corporate boxes
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive between $1,500-$6,000
- Employee Assistance Program - Free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Why you might love working as an Account Manager at Equifax:
Equifax in the community:
Job Number: J00098504
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Account Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU