Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 325
The Sales Specialist role is a consultative sales and business development position, requiring an ability to develop and foster long term relationships by establishing yourself as a ‘trusted advisor’ to customers. You will assist clients to achieve their objectives by offering a range of Marketing Analytics products and solutions, tailored to meet our customers’ needs (under the Equifax brand ‘Datalicious’).
The responsibilities of this role will include developing and maintaining customer relationships including networking, lead qualification, presentation of solutions and proposal development.
This role is also vital in the generation of profitable new business. The successful Sales Specialist will have the ability to identify the various buying influences within an organisation and be able to contribute to the development and packaging of solutions to drive benefit and return on investment.
So, what will impress us?
- At least two years experience selling Google Analytics services (essential/non-negotiable)
- Minimum of five years experience employed as a BDM and/or an Account Manager
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Personality traits we are looking for: high energy, pragmatic, resilient, self-motivated, can work well within a team dynamic as well as autonomously
- Experience using Salesforce would be an advantage (not essential)
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Southern Cross Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00098093
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU