Senior Pricing & Business Performance Analyst
Location: Auckland, Auckland NZ
Job Number: 341
The Senior Pricing & Business Performance Analyst role is responsible for pricing management, as well as the development & maintenance of business performance reports & insights.
This role is a vital in the delivery of customer value and the achievement of business goals through high quality analysis and insights. The role offers a lot of scope for immediate and future growth.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Effectiveness, this position is a sales/bids focused opportunity and a rewarding business partnering role. Working closely with the leading commercial negotiations, you will be responsible for pricing management and the development and maintenance of business performance reports and insights.
This role is responsible for operational pricing and will contribute to pricing strategy, with the view to optimising prices in a way that delivers value for money to customers while achieving acceptable business returns. You will administer the agreed pricing governance framework and monitor adherence to it.
A core component of the role is analysis, financial modelling and KPI measurement and tracking. You are highly adept at this and will be able to build toolsets that have repeat use, driving productivity/efficiency gains and greater knowledge sharing. You will have a good eye for identifying distinctive customer and usage patterns as the basis for product bundling and other segmentation strategies. You are well organized and have strong processes and practices to deliver on your pricing governance duties.
You will bring forth 7+ years of experience in strategic pricing positions, preferably within a complex services sector environment. You are a well-rounded individual capable of building constructive and cohesive relationships with stakeholders from around the business. You are commercially astute, naturally curious and high energy. You will translate your skills and experience into practical tools and insights that the business can execute against with confidence.
This position is vital in the delivery of customer value and the achievement business goals through high quality analysis and insights. This is a genuine career opportunity that offers a lot of scope for immediate and future growth.
- Optimising prices in a way that delivers great value to customers, whilst achieving positive business outcomes
- Development & maintenance of business insights resulting in effective and efficient management decisions
- Identification of opportunities to protect and grow the business
- You will translate your skills and experience into reports that deliver actionable insights
- Financial modelling and KPI measurement and tracking
In summary, what will impress us for the Senior Pricing & Business Performance Analyst position?
- 7+ years experience in a similar role
- Combining analytical capabilities with sharp commercial acumen to deliver key business insights
- Personality traits we are looking for: natural curiosity, high energy, pragmatic, resilient and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Well organised and process oriented
- Advanced Excel skills including macro development
- Experience with TM1 & Tableau is desirable
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- Southern Cross Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several performance/recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated vehicle lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader in data, analytics and technology. We provide first-class information products and services to our customers which include the largest financial institutions, telecommunications providers and utilities in Australia and around the world. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit reporting agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit information company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions and live their financial best.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00098334
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Pricing & Business Performance Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Auckland, Auckland NZ