Head of Auto Finance/Sales Manager
Location: Melbourne, Victoria AU
Job Number: 342
The Head of Auto Finance/Sales Manager is a key sales leadership role within Equifax’s Corporate Auto Services team, the incumbent will be responsible for leading a team of Account Managers (across Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane).
A key aspect of the role is creating a high-performance team capable of gaining significant penetration into a vertical segment through a “lead from the front” approach. There will also be a focus on growing the segment through related industry sectors such as Motor Vehicle Dealerships, Motor Vehicles Brokers and Fleet Management Leasing companies.
Given the competitive nature of this sector of the market, this role requires an energetic sales leader, with good resilience and comfortable with driving the sales force to achieve quarterly sales targets. This role will also require travel between states to ensure the sales teams remain focused on meeting revenue growth and retaining/growing their customer base. The successful candidate will have proven abilities to coach, direct and drive success within the team. This role is also responsible for the direct management of three large motor vehicle financiers based in Melbourne.
If you meet with all (or most) of the following criteria we’d love to hear from you:
- Minimum of 15 years experience gained in a sales position
- 5+ years experience managing/leading sales teams within the financial services, professional services, and/or technology sectors
- Experience within auto finance highly desirable
- Preference for someone that has sold complex sales solutions
- Relevant tertiary qualification
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- An extremely competitive salary with excellent/realistic OTE
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several performance/recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated vehicle lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00098192
Community / Marketing Title: Head of Auto Finance/Sales Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Melbourne, Victoria AU