Sales Specialist Consumer Risk/BTD
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 363
As a Sales Specialist – Consumer Risk, your role is to be a consultative subject matter expert and business development person for the sale of Consumer Risk Solutions as part of the Onboarding, Credit Application Origination and Account Management credit life cycle, to a designated group of customers for the northern states of Australia.
The key role of the Sales Specialist – Consumer Risk is to enable the increased market penetration of Equifax’s consumer solution suite, consisting of Consumer Credit Risk, Income and Expense validation via Bank Transaction Data.
The role is core to the increased penetration of existing solutions, the taking to market of new solutions and leading in market activity to acquire new customers within the segment.
The Sales Specialist will operate as a self-starter, take initiative and ownership of their assigned customer patch working collaboratively with the Account Managers and approach opportunities and account development strategically.
So, what will impress us?
- 3 to 5+ years business experience in credit risk roles within the Financial, Insurance, Banking, Utility or Telecommunication Sectors
- Being able to prioritise
- Understanding the credit risk life cycle
- An in-depth knowledge of consumer credit risk, the regulations and the privacy act
What would really impress us in addition to the above:
- Being extremely customer centric with excellent customer services skills, both face to face and over the phone
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Business, Applied Sciences or related Discipline or equivalent experience.
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Salary ranging between $125,000-$150,000 + Super + 25% bonus
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- As a major sponsor of the Sydney Swans you’ll have opportunities to attend games
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several performance/recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated vehicle lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader in data, analytics and technology. We provide first-class information products and services to our customers which include the largest financial institutions, telecommunications providers and utilities in Australia and around the world. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit reporting agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit information company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions and live their financial best.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00098747
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Specialist Consumer Risk/BTD
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU