Customer Service Representative
Location: Brisbane, Queensland AU
Job Number: 369
Are you passionate about helping others and protecting people from fraud? ZipID is a ‘come to you’ ID check service owned by Equifax. We’re like the Uber of compliance.
We’re searching for a full-time customer service professional who is excited to learn and looking to make an impact in a creative and collaborative team. To be part of the ZipID customer service team in Brisbane, you will have a helpful can-do personality and provide support to consumers and businesses (via phone, email and live chat) on a variety of ZipID business processes.
This contact centre role includes on-boarding new customers to ZipID, applying strict quality assurance guidelines to correctly process Identity Reports, taking consumer bookings and trouble-shooting logistics issues.
So, what will impress us?
- You naturally like helping people and solving problems
- You’re proficient working with a computer, and have deep knowledge and practical use of desktop applications, including standard Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 1-year experience in customer service
- Availability to work Saturdays
What would really impress us in addition to the above:
- Experience with logistics or managing bookings
- Experience in the property or finance industry
What's in it for you?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do. We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Opportunity to work from home
- Salary package of $52,000 + super
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several performance/recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated vehicle lease options available
Finally, who is Equifax?
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax - www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00098635
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Service Representative
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brisbane, Queensland AU