Strategic Account Director - CBA
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 421
As the Strategic Account Director, you will look after one of Equifax’s largest customers, 1 of the top 4 banks.
An exciting opportunity given Equifax has the largest data portfolio in Australia and there is huge investment within our Australian business to drive even more support within data, insights and technology providing market leading solutions to the banking industry. Be led by a strong leader with a clear strategy and be surrounded by a supportive executive team who will assist you and your account to become a huge success.
This role puts you within the epicenter of what is going on in the world of data and the strategic role it is playing in helping banks succeed. You will have the chance to have a big impact on banking moving forward. Innovation through our technology transformation to cloud will position you at the forefront of world class solutions.
The Strategic Account Director is the organisation’s most prominent business development and strategic relationship management role. You will be tasked with creating a series of high quality relationships across a major financial institution in the Australian market and leveraging these relationships to manage and growth opportunities for the bank and Equifax, encompassing Consumer and Commercial Bureau, Scoring and Decisioning Solutions, Fraud and Identity Solutions, Commercial and Property Information, Comprehensive Reporting and Other Equifax Value-added services and solutions.
The overarching purpose of the role is to develop and implement account management strategies and tactics focused on delivering customer success – as measured by quantifiable business results for Equifax’s most valuable clients.
What your day to day looks like:
- Multiple meetings per week with our customer on ensuring outstanding partnering service and aligned solutions to address industry trends & dynamics
- Account management and comprehensive CRM optimisation
- Preparing customer strategic plans and executing upon them
- Engaging with the sales specialists and varying internal and external stakeholders
- Personal development which is encouraged by management
So, what will impress us?
- 10-20 years’ experience selling into banks
- Being driven with a hunger to succeed, and a resilience to drive forward
- 10-20 years’ experience gaining a knowledge and network within the banking industry
- Knowledge of a data, insights & technology business focused on key credit decisioning for banks
- Being a team contributor to a productive collaborative team culture
What would really impress us in addition to the above:
- A relevant degree qualification
- Experience selling into the banking space or other large enterprise
- The ability to bring all relevant stakeholders together to develop customer best solutions
What's in it for you as our Strategic Account Director?
This is a great chance for you to join a fun, high-energy, adaptable and professional team who love what we do.
We also provide you with:
- Work/life balance & flexibility, employees consistently rate this category as ‘five stars’
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance - benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for additional leave (all paid) for your birthday, a ‘floating holiday’, as well as a volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company-wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- BUPA Corporate Healthcare Plan
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries. Offices in London, New York, Paris, Atlanta & Dublin to name just a few
- Several performance/recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive monetary compensation
- Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Novated vehicle lease options available
Finally, a little about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader in data, analytics and technology. We provide first-class information products and services to our customers which include the largest financial institutions, telecommunications providers and utilities in Australia and around the world. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit reporting agencies in the world and has grown from a consumer credit information company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions and live their financial best.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working at Equifax as our Strategic Account Director
Equifax in the community
Job Number: J00104181
Community / Marketing Title: Strategic Account Director - CBA
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU