Account Manager- Government Inside Sales (Phone Based Role)
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 310
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytics and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years and have continuously challenged ourselves to do better in helping our customers live their financial best, which is why we have remained a market leader.
Our people are what makes us great at what we do – we see every member of our team as a piece of the jigsaw. We welcome and value unique people and their insights and give our people the freedom and flexibility to create their own work-life balance. At Equifax we are proud of our people and our ability to come together as one.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Sales team?
You can expect to work with/partner with (and ultimately learn from) Equifax’s key customers, including some of the world's leading companies. Hone your skills in a department full of high performers, in an environment that truly promotes a culture of success and typically leads to significant career advancement. In fact, this department has been described as a ‘breeding ground’ for some of Equifax’s most respected & successful senior corporate sales teams.
It’s not just the very generous sales/retention incentives, uncapped commission plans and outstanding performance accelerators that leads to the teams successes; it’s everything from the structured induction/onboarding, the ongoing development, the partnering with some of the worlds most respected sales training organisations and the exceptional teamwork that drives this team forward.
Our people are important to us and we are devoted in ensuring that lives outside of work are supported and a successful work-life balance is achieved. We offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that’s to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through BUPA, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program.
What you’ll do:
This opportunity sits within the Sales Team where you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities within existing accounts.
- This role requires a highly energised and motivated individual to sell a range of Equifax products and services through outbound telephone contact to both new and existing customers to achieve a predetermined revenue target.
- This role requires not only growing new business from new customers but also protecting an existing customer base. Serve as the primary point of contact for Equifax' inside sales accounts by establishing, maintaining and handling key inside sales customer relationships, renewing and retaining all business
- Understand the customer's industry, business issues, and short/long range needs to develop and apply value-added solutions
- Establish high level relationships; offer creative ideas that will enable the client to take advantage of all products offered by Equifax and grow existing revenue annually
What are we looking for?
- Prior sales and/or customer service experience preferred (not essential) and/or an ability to foster & grow a portfolio of 500+ corporate customers are the two main ingredients
- The ‘softer’ skills that are essential for this position include energy, resilience, passion, adaptability, motivation, curiosity, and dedication
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Get on board and potentially make the best career decision ever. Send us your resume!
Job Number: J00096846
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager- Government Inside Sales (Phone Based Role)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU