Client Onboarding Manager
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 385
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytic and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years. Through continuously adapting to our environment, not only have we remained a market leader, we drive and challenge ourselves to do better to help our customers live their financial best.
Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of a jigsaw. We celebrate differences and recognise that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Operations team?
There are lots of perks of being an Equifax employee – we offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that’s to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through BUPA, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program.
Our leaders are devoted to fostering a culture of ownership, they lead, coach, mentor, listen, empower and support us to find solutions and make important decisions. We are encouraged and challenged to think of new ideas to help do things better, simpler and more effective for our customers and our business.
We actively support, respect and trust in everything that we do together as a one team. We believe that having fun promotes a culture of creativity, collaboration and transparent communication. Working within our team will allow you to see firsthand the positive impact you can make for our customers.
What you’ll do:
The Client Onboarding Manager will partner with the wider Equifax business to redesign the end to end onboarding experiences for both internal and external uses of the onboarding processes. You will consolidate onboarding activities across Equifax Australian and New Zealand brands and segments so that we can realise scale and operating efficiencies.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Supporting sales in achieving sales and revenue targets by participating in opportunity evaluation, proposal and pricing
- Leading from the front and creating a high performing team culture
- Identifying priorities, time management, ensuring efficient delivery and project management
- Assess/evaluate client requirements, define scope and participate in creating service solutions
- Risk management across all client onboarding processes, policies and procedures
- Setting up of a change management board to manage onboarding change across the business
- Collaborating with legal and compliance
- Building a quality framework for onboarding that ensures quality inputs, outputs and results
What are we looking for?
- Solid background in change management, process design and implementation
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven leadership capability in team management and strategic planning
- Strong understanding of credit risk management
- Self-driven, confident, motivated and a strong business acumen
Extra points for any of the following:
- Experience working within the banking / financial services industry
- Lean six sigma certification
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Job Number: J00096196-A
Community / Marketing Title: Client Onboarding Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU