Technology Operations Centre- Operator/Analyst
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 435
Equifax in Sydney are looking to create a new team of Technical Operations Center Operator/Analysts to support the business.
What does the Technical Operations Center do?
The Technical Operations Center Operator/Analyst will be part of a Global Technology Operations team. The Global team will provide 24x7 support with teams working shifts across Australia and the United States. The team will be providing three levels of support:
1. Service Desk Monitoring
2. Monitoring and Event Management
3. Incident Management and Communications
The Technology Operations Center (TOC) has three main roles:
- Ensuring maximum service availability and performance of the systems they support
- Effectively communicate incidents to customers, internal business and management teams, and technology partners.
- Provide support services for Engineering and other technical teams
Duties of the role:
- Monitoring Equifax Applications and Infrastructure
- Performing initial analysis of alert events to determine required next steps
- Performing basic System administration tasks to provide level 1 NixSA and WinSA services
- Taking an active role in Incident Management bridge lines and chats. Being able to coordinate lower priority issues, ensuring the proper teams are engaged, moving the incident investigation in a positive direction, ensuring the incident is resolved in a timely fashion, and updating incident record documentation.
- Fault handling and escalation (identifying and responding to faults on systems and networks, liaising with 3rd party suppliers, handling escalation through to resolution).
- Maintenance of WIKI and technical documentation (for TOC) of processes and procedures used throughout normal operations.
- Development of knowledge and skills in network and system administration, particularly regarding Equifax’s own architecture and platforms
- You will also be required to assist with other Service Management functions as directed by your manager - i.e., Change, Problem, Configuration, Service Continuity
So, what will impress us?
- Around 2 years’ experience in a role that has dealt with the incident management process
- Diligence and attention to detail
- The ability to act with urgency but remain calm and professional in high stress situations
- An eagerness to learn
- Experience in the following technologies is also desirable: ServiceNow, PagerDuty, AppDynamics, Datado, Apica, SolarWinds, AWS, Statuspage
- Experience in one of more of the following: service management disciplines: config management, change management, problem management, IT service continuity
Why you might love working at Equifax - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocWQW3eJrHI
Equifax in the community - www.youtube.com/watch?v=vb1JXImv-8M
Job Number: J00107209
Community / Marketing Title: Technology Operations Centre- Operator/Analyst
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU