Head of Major accounts
Location: Auckland, Auckland NZ
Job Number: 449
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytic and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years. Through continuously adapting to our environment, not only have we remained a market leader, but we also drive and challenge ourselves to do better to help our customers live their financial best.
Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of a jigsaw. We celebrate differences and recognise that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Sales team?
Our people are important to us and we are devoted to ensuring that lives outside of work are supported and a successful work-life balance is achieved. We offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that is to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through BUPA, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program.
Our leadership team fosters a culture of ownership, they will lead, coach, mentor and listen. We support one another to feel confident to speak up and hold each other accountable to work with integrity.
What you will do:
The Head of Major accounts will report to the General Manager of Sales – NZ. The incumbent will lead a team of Business Development managers (BDM) and Telephone Account Managers (TAM) as part of the greater NZ Accounts team.
What are we looking for?
- Strong leadership track record of building and leading a sales team in a complex, highly competitive market and consistently meeting stretch revenue targets.
- Commercially astute – significant commercial business experience and knowledge in a competitive landscape.
- The ability to work effectively across organisational units and geographic locations, personal presence, and strong influencing skills.
- Proven track record in developing account penetration programs to deliver increased levels of cross/upsell.
Extra points for any of the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Extensive leadership roles in sales management in the financial services, professional services, and/or technology sectors (5-8 years)
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Get on board and potentially make the best career decision ever. Send us your resume!
Job Number: J00109033
Community / Marketing Title: Head of Major accounts
Location_formattedLocationLong: Auckland, Auckland NZ