Head of B2C Product
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 454
Head of B2C Product
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytics, and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We're devoted to building a diverse and inclusive culture, where employees engage in interesting and challenging work helping people live their financial best. We believe that the best way to do so is by working together and giving our employees the freedom and flexibility to create their own work-life balance. Our company has been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years and have continuously challenged ourselves to do better whilst consistently producing strong financial results.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Product team?
Our leaders encourage a culture of ownership, mentor, listen and empower their teams to make decisions and bring forth new ideas. No two days will be the same as we provide you with the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects, across diverse teams. We encourage you to bring new ideas and make your work your own.
Here at Equifax we offer you interesting, challenging, and varied work that provides you with an opportunity to make your mark on the industry. You will be joining a team who remains a market leader and is bold enough to continuously challenge the status quo. Our people are devoted to our customer, and hold their best interests at heart, always. The comradery of this team is ignited by the progressive nature of the people within it.
- Flexibility - Our people are important to us and we are devoted in ensuring that lives outside of work are supported and a successful work-life balance is achieved.
- Mental wellbeing - Employee Assistance Program – free counselling services
- Location - Stunning offices in central locations
What you will do:
The Head of B2C Product is responsible for our B2C product offerings. Some tasks of the role include:
- Maximizes growth opportunities via a strong and comprehensive product portfolio strategy and marketing plan based on market and segment needs
- Understanding multi-level customer needs and validate solutions that support strategic portfolio of products/platforms
- Product lifecycle management - driving commercial outcomes across B2C portfolio
- Product planning and development - devising and executing product strategy to drive growth through enhancements
- Team leadership - managing direct and indirect team to drive portfolio growth
- Leading efforts in developing product and product line strategies, directions and recommendations as input to overall company planning process
- Staying current with industry and market trends; Attends user group meetings, trade shows, and seminars as required to support product management and marketing programs.
What are we looking for?
- Around 8 years’ experience with at least three years in a people leadership role
- Experience driving growth for an online consumer finance application
- Ideally experience with financial services products and services
- Someone growth orientated
- B2C Digital experience
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Team player
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Get on board and potentially make the best career decision ever. Send us your resume!
Job Number: J00106832
Community / Marketing Title: Head of B2C Product
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU