Security Solutions Architect
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 469
Security Solutions Architect
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytics, and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We are devoted to building a diverse and inclusive culture, where employees engage in interesting and challenging work helping people live their financial best. We believe that the best way to do so is by working together and giving our employees the freedom and flexibility to create their own work-life balance. Our company has been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years and have continuously challenged ourselves to do better whilst consistently producing strong financial results.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Cyber Security team?
Here at Equifax we are undertaking an exciting Global Technological Transformation with a customer-centric, cloud native approach. While security is at the forefront of our technology offerings, we are also reducing complexities in our systems to create better outcomes for our customers. This includes decommissioning legacy applications, servers, data platforms and data centers
Our people are important to us and we are devoted in ensuring that lives outside of work are supported and a successful work-life balance is achieved. We offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that’s to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide discounted health cover and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program.
What You’ll Do:
The Security Solutions Architect will develop and translate business requirements into functional design specifications to ensure that the organisation´s information data is fully protected and meets customer and regulatory data privacy and protection requirements, in line with ANZ’s transformation journey. The Security Solutions Architect will lead advisement processes to ensure the minimum security is applied, based upon the risk to systems, prior to deployment of new systems developed.
What are we looking for?
- Senior level experience in comparable large organisations, minimum 5 years in technical cloud security role, 5+ more years working in Information Security and/or IT in various technical roles
- Experience with security design for multi-service enterprises
- Senior-level hands-on experience with cloud service offerings and related security controls: Google, AWS or Azure
- Proven understanding of security controls and technologies including SIEM, DLP, WAF, IPS, and firewall
Extra Points for any of the following:
- A degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Relevant industry certifications, including SABSA, CCSP, GCP/AWS/Azure certification, CISSP and/or CISM
- Well versed and knowledgeable in compliance and security standards and guidelines including: SOX, NIST, CIS, ISO 27001/2, PCI DSS
- Experience with one or more of the following programming languages: C#, Java, C/C++ and/or Python er (GCIH) credentials
- SANS FOR508: Advanced Incident Response, Threat Hunting, and Digital Forensics
- Experience using a cloud platform such as Google, Azure or AWS
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Job Number: J00112656
Community / Marketing Title: Security Solutions Architect
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU