Information Security Compliance Analyst- Part Time
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 508
Information Security Compliance Analyst (Part Time, Fixed term Contract until April 2022)
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytics, and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We are devoted to building a diverse and inclusive culture, where employees engage in interesting and challenging work helping people live their financial best. We believe that the best way to do so is by working together and giving our employees the freedom and flexibility to create their own work-life balance. Our company has been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years and have continuously challenged ourselves to do better whilst consistently producing strong financial results.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Cyber Security team?
Here at Equifax we are undertaking an exciting Global Technological Transformation with a customer-centric, cloud native approach. While security is at the forefront of our technology offerings, we are also reducing complexities in our systems to create better outcomes for our customers. This includes decommissioning legacy applications, servers, data platforms and data centers
Our people are important to us and we are devoted in ensuring that lives outside of work are supported and a successful work-life balance is achieved. We offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that’s to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide discounted health cover and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program.
What You’ll Do:
The Information Security Compliance Analyst is responsible for the identification of risks and assists in protecting Equifax’s consumer data through proactive review of internal and external drivers and influencers. The primary purpose of this position is to balance business risks with the appropriate strategic security solution to protect Equifax from threats that lead to untenable risk.
Some tasks of the role include:
- Assisting and advising Compliance and project teams and working with the global security functions in identifying and addressing local regulatory requirements through changes in configuration and processes in controls such as DLP, security monitoring and incident response.
- General governance and compliance driven activities, including assisting in addressing remediation activities and audit findings, supplier oversight, customer-driven requirements, and assisting in developing our 'customer trust' initiatives.
What are we looking for?
- 2 years plus experience in Information Security roles, ideally governance / compliance
- Experience in the implementation of security controls; or good understanding of security controls and the processes around them
- Someone capable of communicating to both technical and business stakeholders
- Knowledge of industry regulations, standards and frameworks including NIST CSF, ISO 27001, PCI DSS
- General security certification such as CISSP
Extra Points for any of the following:
- Information Technology/Security Educational background
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Job Number: J00113995
Community / Marketing Title: Information Security Compliance Analyst- Part Time
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU