Chief Marketing Officer
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 518
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytic and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years. Through continuously adapting to our environment, not only have we remained a market leader, we drive and challenge ourselves to do better to help our customers live their financial best.
Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of a jigsaw. We celebrate differences and recognise that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Marketing team?
There are lots of perks of being an Equifax employee – we offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that’s to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through BUPA, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program. Our leadership team fosters a culture of ownership, they will lead, coach, mentor and listen. We support one another to feel confident to speak up and hold each other accountable to work with integrity.
In Sales, Product & Marketing, we work together with our leaders who encourage a culture of ownership, mentoring and comradery. We are provided the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects every day. Our teams are encouraged to vocalise ideas and make our work our own to create a real impact. This keeps us energized and ensures we feel supported in our work.
We live up to our standard as market leaders. We are bold enough to continuously challenge the status quo because we want to be better every day. We are devoted to our customers and hold their best interests at heart. Our team enjoys creating and adapting to keep driving our company and our team forward.
What you’ll do:
As the Chief Marketing Officer (ANZ) you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of marketing & communications experts that supports the revenue growth & brand recognition of EFX in the A/NZ Region
- Leading the overall brand strategy & execution of various initiatives to improvement brand awareness & advocacy
- Owning the development of a strategic marketing plan for the region that supports the region’s strategy playbook aspirations and in year business objectives that is approved by the regional LT on an annual basis
- Driving various B2B marketing activities (e.g. events, campaigns) in line with the strategic marketing plan and campaign objectives (e.g. audience, revenues, leads etc) to enable revenue growth as defined by the business owner of an initiative
- Driving sales and growth of Equifax’s B2C portfolio & manage Equifax’s digital assets to achieve annual revenue budgets annual using various growth and retention strategies. This will require your team to work closely with Product and Operations, managing customer touch points and ensuring optimised customer experiences. Drive revenue opportunities through B2C marketing activities, identifying trends and insights and optimising spend and performance accordingly
- Identifying and driving a comprehensive external communication strategy with messaging consistent with our brand aspirations. This includes corporate positioning, messaging, media relations, leading brand management, thought leadership and crisis management etc.
- Responding effectively and diligently to inbound PR media queries to protect Equifax’ position in the market
- Working with the Transformation team to help engage customers on the benefits of EFX.s transformation journey
- Being a role model leader, undertaking all expectations of EFX leaders in the Region
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience gained across marketing AND communications management
- Demonstrated experience in both B2B ANDB2C marketing
- Strategic skills – Ability to define a long-term strategic plan based on numerous internal and external factors
- SAY/DO attitude: Ability to prioritise, align and deliver results across a complex and diverse portfolio
- Strong influencing skills – ability to effectively manage internal and external stakeholder relationships across a complex matrixed organisation
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Job Number: J000956240
Community / Marketing Title: Chief Marketing Officer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU