Customer Service Manager - fixed term
Location: Auckland, Auckland NZ
Job Number: 530
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytic and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years. Through continuously adapting to our environment, not only have we remained a market leader, we drive and challenge ourselves to do better to help our customers live their financial best.
Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of a jigsaw. We celebrate differences and recognise that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Operations team?
There are lots of perks of being an Equifax employee – we offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that’s to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through Southern Cross, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program.
Our leaders are devoted to fostering a culture of ownership, they lead, coach, mentor, listen, empower and support us to find solutions and make important decisions. We are encouraged and challenged to think of new ideas to help do things better, simpler and more effective for our customers and our business.
We actively support, respect and trust in everything that we do together as a one team. We believe that having fun promotes a culture of creativity, collaboration and transparent communication. Working within our team will allow you to see firsthand the positive impact you can make for our customers.
What you’ll do:
The Customer Service Manager will be accountable for the day-to-day management of both the consumer and customer support teams in New Zealand.
Some key responsibilities for this role include:
- Ensuring supervision of the team of representatives handling both inbound/outbound calls and email requests.
- Ensure that the appropriate level of customer service is being provided in accordance with our Service Level Agreements, internal procedures and relevant legislation.
- Coach the team to reach revenue and service targets and ensure objectives are achieved.
- Responsible for performance monitoring, coaching and development of team members
- Handle escalation of queries or problems.
Please note that this is a fixed term contract until the 17th March 2022.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years in an operations leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and coach teams
- Previous experience in designing new processes and implementing process improvements
- Strong analytical and organisation skills
- Confident, articulate and professional communication style
Extra points for any of the following:
- Understanding of credit risk management and the finance industry
- Sound knowledge of The Privacy Act 1993 and the Credit Reporting Privacy Code 2004
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Job Number: J00115145
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Service Manager - fixed term
Location_formattedLocationLong: Auckland, Auckland NZ