Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 534
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytics and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years. Through continuously adapting to our environment, not only have we remained a market leader, we drive and challenge ourselves to do better to help our customers live their financial best.
Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of a jigsaw. We celebrate differences and recognise that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Product/Technology team?
There are lots of perks of being an Equifax employee – we offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that’s to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through BUPA, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program. Our leadership team fosters a culture of ownership, they will lead, coach, mentor and listen. We support one another to feel confident to speak up and hold each other accountable to work with integrity.
In Sales, Product & Marketing, we work together with our leaders who encourage a culture of ownership, mentoring and comradery. We are provided the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects every day. Our teams are encouraged to vocalise ideas and make our work our own to create a real impact. This keeps us energized and ensures we feel supported in our work.
We live up to our standard as market leaders. We are bold enough to continuously challenge the status quo because we want to be better every day. We are devoted to our customers and hold their best interests at heart. Our team enjoys creating and adapting to keep driving our company and our team forward.
What you’ll do:
- Prioritize an efficient roadmap that balances short & long term priorities and focuses appropriately on high value opportunities
- Identify opportunities using competitive analysis, market and customer research
- Build business cases and define product vision and strategy
- Guide product definition through every stage of the agile software development lifecycle
- Drive user experience strategy and design solutions based upon usability, intuitiveness, consistency, business goals and time to market
What are we looking for?
- At least 10 years of technology experience with strong business orientation
- Experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner or Business Analyst
- Experience working with Agile Delivery Teams, utilising Agile / Scrum / Kanban
- Strong technical fluency with comfort discussing or diving deep on technology concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members; understanding of the entire technology stacks
- Strong ability to convey and translate complex technical information across to business stakeholders, and vice-versa, interpreting business requirements into best-practice, technology-driven solutions, acting as the main interface between product and technology.
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Job Number: J00115842
Community / Marketing Title: Product Architect
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU