Planning & Execution Lead
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 551
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytic and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years. Through continuously adapting to our environment, not only have we remained a market leader, we drive and challenge ourselves to do better to help our customers live their financial best.
Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of a jigsaw. We celebrate differences and recognise that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Technology team?
There are lots of perks of being an Equifax employee – we offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that’s to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through BUPA, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program. Our leadership team fosters a culture of ownership, they will lead, coach, mentor and listen. We support one another to feel confident to speak up and hold each other accountable to work with integrity.
We are a large and truly diverse team with a great representation of different cultures, ages and backgrounds. We celebrate this jigsaw of experience and believe that diversity of thoughts is the key to our success. We are supportive, energised and work collaboratively as a team to achieve our organisational outcomes. We are devoted to learning new technologies and work in a creative and innovative environment. Our team is afforded a unique work/life balance that we highly value.
As a team we are driving our exciting global technology transformation with a customer-centric cloud native approach. While security is at the forefront of our technology offerings, we are also reducing complexities in our systems to create better outcomes for our customers.
What you’ll do:
The P&E Lead ensures the Tribe’s alignment with global APFM principles. They drive the alignment with Tribe Technology resources towards committed product and platform delivery plans that support the product and platform strategies priorities. They also act as intake to the Tribe for global requirements, such as TechSec.
The P&E Lead ensures that the annual and continuous planning cadences are operationalised to drive alignment between Technology and business objectives within the Tribe. The role is accountable to continuously report on the Tribe's progress on commitments and contributes towards and assists the P&E Leader with alliance-level reporting.
The P&E Lead is part of the Tribe leadership and will be relied upon to manage the Tribe, from time to time.
What are we looking for?
- Communicate and guide tribes/squads to align with global APFM Processes and Principles.
- Ensure the flow down of process and procedural changes from P&E leadership.
- Coordinate the collation of reporting metrics to flow up for P&E.
- Ensure TechSec demands are understood, tracked and reported upon.
- Support tribes and squads by removing any global dependency and impediments that may impact delivery.
- Timesheet performance for members of the Tribe.
- Track and ensure staff compliance to policies within the Tribe.
- Track and report on global and inter-Tribe dependencies.
- Manage business stakeholder relationships, if directed by the Tribe Leader.
- Work with Finance to ensure budgets are being tracked to and aligned with forecasts, labour and non-labour.
It’s agreed that this role would push someone towards the route of becoming a programme manager in their future.
- Tertiary education in relevant Technology or Business or equivalent job experience required
- Relevant Agile / SAFE Certification Certified Scrum Master
- Coaching and mentoring Agile Practices to move from culture of ceremonies to a culture of self-managing high-performance teams
- Over 5+ years’ experience in managing full software development life cycle (SDLC) projects
- Exposure to working within software developments projects or technical PMO programs
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However your identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Job Number: J00113722
Community / Marketing Title: Planning & Execution Lead
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU