GM (AML, Fraud & Identity)
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 592
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytics, and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years. Through continuously adapting to our environment, not only have we remained a market leader, but we also drive and challenge ourselves to do better to help our customers live their financial best.
Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of a jigsaw. We celebrate differences and recognise that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Product & Marketing team?
There are lots of perks of being an Equifax employee – we offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that is to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through BUPA, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program. Our leadership team fosters a culture of ownership, they will lead, coach, mentor and listen. We support one another to feel confident to speak up and hold each other accountable to work with integrity.
In Sales, Product & Marketing, we work together with our leaders who encourage a culture of ownership, mentoring and comradery. We are provided the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects every day. Our teams are encouraged to vocalise ideas and make our work our own to create a real impact. This keeps us energized and ensures we feel supported in our work.
We live up to our standard as market leaders. We are bold enough to continuously challenge the status quo because we want to be better every day. We are devoted to our customers and hold their best interests at heart. Our team enjoys creating and adapting to keep driving our company and our team forward.
What you will do:
The GM of AML, Fraud & Identity products is responsible for defining and driving the strategic direction for the business. In this role you will develop and execute the strategy that will deliver the product roadmap and GTM plans for the portfolio. This is a senior leadership role within the Product and Marketing team and you will utilise your experience and strong leadership skills to deliver the desired outcome and develop those under you.
Key accountabilities of the role include:
- Leading a team of Product Managers and Marketers to support the revenue growth of EFX products in the A/NZ Region
- This role will focus on the GTM aspects of Product management
- Sponsor company endorsed business cases within product domain, driving business improvements and enhancements to completion, driving delivery across cross functional teams and subsequent monitoring and tracking of business case benefits
- Create an annual three year product plan, as an input into strategy playbook process
- Interface into the Product Development team to create business cases for approved initiatives
- Manage annual total revenue forecasting by product line, seeking input from sales specialists for sales forecast
- Understand key product profitability drivers and create initiatives to increase profitability in line with objectives
- Drive Lifecycle management activities across the product domain
What are we looking for?
- Extensive leadership roles in Product Development and Management in the financial services, professional services and/or technology sectors.
- Expertise in the Fraud, Identity, AML & Financial Crimes space
- Strong leadership track record of leading a sales team in a complex market
- Commercially astute and highly analytic
- The ability to work effectively across organisational units and geographic locations
- Personal presence and strong influencing skills
- The ability to lead, motivate and energise people
- High levels of leadership competence demonstrated through leadership and development of high-performance culture and high performance teams in previous roles. Know how to run a P&L
Extra points for any of the following:
- A solid understanding of the Pragmatic Marketing methodology
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience, and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However, you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Job Number: J00117350
Community / Marketing Title: GM (AML, Fraud & Identity)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU