Senior Project Manager - Digital Transformation
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 606
This role is based in either Sydney or Brisbane and will be a 24 month Fixed term contract, inline with approved programme investment.
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytic and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years. Through continuously adapting to our environment, not only have we remained a market leader, we drive and challenge ourselves to do better to help our customers live their financial best.
Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of a jigsaw. We celebrate differences and recognise that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Transformation team?
There are lots of perks of being an Equifax employee – we offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that’s to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through BUPA, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program.
Our leaders are devoted to fostering a culture of ownership, they lead, coach, mentor, listen, empower, and support us to find solutions and make important decisions. We are encouraged and challenged to think of new ideas to help do things better, simpler, and more effective for our customers and our business.
We actively support, respect and trust in everything that we do together as a one team. We believe that having fun promotes a culture of creativity, collaboration, and transparent communication. Working within our team will allow you to see firsthand the positive impact you can make for our customers.
What you’ll do:
The Senior Project Manager is responsible ongoing delivery of software releases on key product platforms and business transformation. The successful applicant for this role will initially focus on delivering BAU and transformation work on multiple projects for the organisation.
Key activities include:
- Business Partnership: Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria and provide status updates
- Leadership: Build, lead, and coach team(s) through complex technical project/support activities
- Estimation and Design: Conduct and prepare feasibility studies for new features or enhancements to existing systems
- Continuous Improvement: Review status of product technology platform and support processes and prepare recommendations for system/process improvements
- Planning and Management: Plan, conduct, and track progress of business application/web programming activities across all aspects of the product technology platform
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated experience juggling multiple conflicting priorities to ensure best possible delivery outcome.
- System Development Lifecycle – experience identifying and introducing process improvements.
- Able to present and liaise with senior management with ease and confidence.
- Some one to become a trusted partner within the business driving successful projects.
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Job Number: J00119370
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Project Manager - Digital Transformation
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU