Data Acquisition Relationship Specialist
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 625
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytic and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years. Through continuously adapting to our environment, not only have we remained a market leader, we drive and challenge ourselves to do better to help our customers live their financial best.
Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of a jigsaw. We celebrate differences and recognise that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax. The Equifax Difference, smarter insights for smarter action.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Data & Analytics team?
There are lots of perks of being an Equifax employee – we offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that’s to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through BUPA, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program. Our leadership team fosters a culture of ownership, they will lead, coach, mentor and listen. We support one another to feel confident to speak up and hold each other accountable to work with integrity.
Our success is our people, for we are truly united by our purpose and are encouraged and challenged every day to bring new ideas to help our customers make more informed decisions. Our outcomes focussed culture encourages thought leadership and innovation to ensure our ongoing success.
We are supportive and revel in working together on exciting projects. We see ourselves making an impact by utilising cutting edge/statistical modelling tools across hundreds of rich data assets and collaborating with some of the best data minds in Australia. Working within our diverse D&A team will provide you opportunities to gain exposure across all phases of the D&A lifecycle and work with some of our largest blue-chip customers.
What you’ll do:
The Data Acquisition Relationship Specialist role is central to material data set that underpins Equifax products. This encompasses the effective capture of bureau data including negative (Consumer an achieving the broadest and most diverse rawd Commercial) and positive comprehensive credit reporting (CCR) data as well as other data sets as assigned. Equifax gathers data from across key industry segments including Financial Institutions, Telecommunications, Utilities, and BNPL providers. Critical to successful data gathering is the in-market customer value proposition that helps participants contribute data to the bureau data sets we manage.
Itś primary responsibilities are to manage customer relationships, to ensure contractual service and data reciprocity requirements are met, and to ensure the continuity of supply of core data and data services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Be the key in-market SME to consumer and commercial credit information and other structured data.
- Execute the strategy that achieves a broad collection of these data sets to the Equifax data exchange
- Implement go-to-market methodologies and collateral that better enable customer data provision
- Establish customer management framework, provide customer support and resolve customer data management issues.
This role can be based in Sydney or Melbourne
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years relevant business experience (financial services industry preferred).
- Strong commercial background; including negotiation skills in resolving issues and mitigating risks associated with data acquisition.
- Relationship builder with demonstrated skills in customer management, and strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent business analysis, problem-solving, organisational and task coordination skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to own business initiatives and motivate peers in the desired direction to achieve positive outcomes.
- Ability to work effectively across organisational units and geographic locations.
- Personal presence and strong influencing skills.
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Job Number: J00120519
Community / Marketing Title: Data Acquisition Relationship Specialist
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU