Product Optimisation Manager
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 626
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytics, and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years. Through continuously adapting to our environment, not only have we remained a market leader, but we also drive and challenge ourselves to do better to help our customers live their financial best.
Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of a jigsaw. We celebrate differences and recognise that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Product team?
There are lots of perks of being an Equifax employee – we offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that is to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through BUPA, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program. Our leadership team fosters a culture of ownership, they will lead, coach, mentor and listen. We support one another to feel confident to speak up and hold each other accountable to work with integrity.
In Sales, Product & Marketing, we work together with our leaders who encourage a culture of ownership, mentoring and comradery. We are provided the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects every day. Our teams are encouraged to vocalise ideas and make our work our own to create a real impact. This keeps us energized and ensures we feel supported in our work.
We live up to our standard as market leaders. We are bold enough to continuously challenge the status quo because we want to be better every day. We are devoted to our customers and hold their best interests at heart. Our team enjoys creating and adapting to keep driving our company and our team forward.
What you will do:
Our Product Optimisation Manager will support the Product Optimisation Program (POP) in delivering technology transformation and customer migration outcomes over the next 3 years. You will need to be able to quickly understand how products are designed and built, and how those products solve problems for our clients.
Your time will be spent:
- Integrating all product and program development activities into a single view of product status, timeline, and customer impact
- Tracking technology program progress against the product strategy and reporting on this according to established KPIs
- Supporting the product innovation roadmap from customer-focussed design, business case development, through to product delivery, transformation, or sunset
- Finally, using data to enable the segmentation of products and customers across the entire portfolio, giving an accurate, customer centred view of the impacts of product transformation
What are we looking for?
- 5-10 years’ experience in product development or product management
- Knowledge of financial services or banking
- Ability to influence and communicate with senior stakeholders within the business - both in writing and in presentations
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- A background in banking, finance, credit, or data and analytics is desirable but not essential
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience, and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However, you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Job Number: J00119124
Community / Marketing Title: Product Optimisation Manager
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU