Client Implementation Analyst - Fixed Term
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 650
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytics, and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years. Through continuously adapting to our environment, not only have we remained a market leader, but we also drive and challenge ourselves to do better to help our customers live their financial best.
Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of a jigsaw. We celebrate differences and recognise that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Customer Service team?
There are lots of perks of being an Equifax employee – we offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that is to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through BUPA, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program. Our leadership team fosters a culture of ownership, they will lead, coach, mentor and listen. We support one another to feel confident to speak up and hold each other accountable to work with integrity.
In API Connect, we work together with our leaders who encourage a culture of ownership, mentoring and comradery. We are provided the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects every day. Our teams are encouraged to vocalise ideas and make our work our own to create a real impact. This keeps us energized and ensures we feel supported in our work.
We live up to our standard as market leaders. We are bold enough to continuously challenge the status quo because we want to be better every day. We are devoted to our customers and hold their best interests at heart. Our team enjoys creating and adapting to keep driving our company and our team forward.
What you will do:
The Client Implementation Analyst (CIA) will provide end to end support and guidance for on boarding of small to medium clients to specific products and services offered by Equifax and general consultancy to all areas of Equifax on the inner workings of Equifax’s Products. They will also have a broad technical understanding of Equifax’s IT Systems environment as well as intermediate understanding of its many products.
This is a fixed term role.
The CIA’s key drivers are successful customer on-boarding for various Equifax Services and timely resolution of implementation issues and improved experience in Equifax’s small to medium Client Implementations.
What are we looking for?
- Professional assertiveness and a sense of ownership to see complex issues resolved.
- Ability to work with non-technical teams and understand high level business processes.
- Strong Customer Service focus and skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
- Tenacity to resolve issues in cases where the issue is new or unknown and where no documentation exists.
- Strong communications skills, able to operate at all levels of the organisation including external customers and partners.
- Knowledge of Cloud services
- Basic knowledge of XML, JSON, REST Services
- Proven business analysis skills, excellent workflow, documentation, and process mapping skills
- Ability to work with all levels and manner of people.
- Proven ability to understand the relationship between systems applications and business processes in an analytical marketing environment.
- High skills competence in Word, Excel, and Visio • Ability to multitask and prioritise responsibilities.
- An individual who is self-motivated who consistently meets customer and stakeholder expectations.
- ITIL certifications desired, but not required.
- Business Analysis and Project Management related qualifications preferred.
Extra points for any of the following:
- Financials Services experience highly desirable.
- Some experience with one or more established API platforms especially Apigee
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate’.
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience, and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However, you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Job Number: J00119604
Community / Marketing Title: Client Implementation Analyst - Fixed Term
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU