Senior Business Analyst (Transformation)
Location: Melbourne, Victoria AU
Job Number: 676
Equifax - A Global Data & Analytics Leader
Equifax is a US headquartered global leader in data and analytics supporting customers across 24 countries. We have served the Australian and New Zealand market for over 60 years. Our mission is to help our customers live their financial best. We do this by providing a range of credit, workforce and business solutions used across multiple sectors, from banking, healthcare, governments and more.
Join our transformation
Equifax is on an exciting journey, investing over $2Bn globally in the design of innovative digital, data solutions and API platforms. This period of investment and appetite for change is where an ambitious Senior Business Analyst has the opportunity to create a significant impact to our strategy.
As a Senior Business Analyst in our growing Transformation Delivery team, you will work with a range of internal business units and global platform teams that are reimagining seamless digital experiences. Your ability to think End-to-End is critical in the design of new platforms that solve business needs for customers, sales, operations, product management and operations.
What you’ll do:
The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for performing end to end business analysis. This role is essential to enabling a great customer and employee experience. Your responsibilities include stakeholder identification and management, scope definition, requirement elicitation, documentation and management, data analysis, process mapping, production of guides, UAT management, supporting delivery teams and go to market activities.
As part of the Transformation team, you will be essential to identifying opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes and enabling an integrated delivery of changes. The Transformation team is accountable for the end-to-end delivery of business capabilities as well as client projects.
The role suits someone who is experienced, mature, bright, energetic, tenacious, hardworking, able to work effectively with different personalities, versatile and thrives when faced with ambiguity.
Please note that this will be a long fixed term contract inline with Transformation milestones.
What are we looking for?
- An attitude of ownership that will be celebrated and supported
- 5 years’ experience as a business analyst
- 3+ years’ experience as a senior, performing business analysis activities at all stages of an initiative
- Exceptional facilitation skills including experience facilitating online workshops and large groups
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management at all levels of the organisation
- Experience working on technology projects
Extra points for any of the following:
- Experience working within a financial services, technology, or data company
- IIBA certification
- Degree in Business Administration, IT, BI or Analytics
- Experience working with start-ups and in Lean Thinking
- Experience in User Journey mapping
- Experience or certifications in Design Thinking, User Research
- Exposure to G Suite
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Accountable with an owner mentality of work
- Brave – able to use positive intent to share new ideas and challenge assumptions backed by logic even when others may have a different viewpoint
- Curious & Critical Thinker – able to identify gaps by asking questions and connecting the dots end-to-end
- Collaborative – working across global and local teams in Australia, NZ, India and USA to drive success
- Bar Raiser – raises the bar with your standards and coach others around you
- Self-aware and Trustworthy – establishes strong rapport and trust across teams, knows how to take feedback and learn
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However, you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Our People & Culture
Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of a jigsaw. We celebrate differences and recognise that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Transformation & Delivery team?
There are lots of perks of being an Equifax employee – we offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that’s to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through BUPA, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program.
Our leaders are devoted to fostering a culture of ownership, they lead, coach, mentor, listen, empower and support us to find solutions and make important decisions. We are encouraged and challenged to think of new ideas to help do things better, simpler and more effective for our customers and our business.
We actively support, respect and trust in everything that we do together as a one team. We believe that having fun promotes a culture of creativity, collaboration and transparent communication. Working within our team will allow you to see firsthand the positive impact you can make for our customers.
Job Number: J00122281
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Business Analyst (Transformation)
Location_formattedLocationLong: Melbourne, Victoria AU