Business Support Coordinator
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 700
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytic and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years. Through continuously adapting to our environment, not only have we remained a market leader, we drive and challenge ourselves to do better to help our customers live their financial best.
Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of a jigsaw. We celebrate differences and recognise that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Operations team?
There are lots of perks of being an Equifax employee – we offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that’s to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through BUPA, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program.
Our leaders are devoted to fostering a culture of ownership, they lead, coach, mentor, listen, empower and support us to find solutions and make important decisions. We are encouraged and challenged to think of new ideas to help do things better, simpler and more effective for our customers and our business.
We actively support, respect and trust in everything that we do together as a one team. We believe that having fun promotes a culture of creativity, collaboration and transparent communication. Working within our team will allow you to see firsthand the positive impact you can make for our customers.
What you’ll do:
The Business Support Coordinator is accountable, as part of a team, for delivering outstanding customer experience through the fulfilment of requests and orders for customers across a range of products. Interactions will occur through both email and over the phone and require the successful candidate to be able to effectively communicate and problem solve within a short timeframe and demonstrate an ability to manage conflicting priorities.
The Operations Support Coordinator will also act as a representative of the fulfilment team when interacting with internal stakeholders to assist with the resolution of issues and implementation of new processes. In addition, the role plays a key part in supporting our process improvement objectives by identifying and implementing improvement opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- Confident and articulate communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sound knowledge of corporate office functions, policies, and procedures
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical ability in business advisory capacity in a customer focussed environment
- Customer focussed with an ability to establish a strong rapport
- Confidence in liaising at all levels of customers and management
- Excellent judgment and decision-making capabilities
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong active listening skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to identify and solve problems through analysis and planning
- Ability to build and maintain good working relationships
- Resilient with a proven ability to remain calm under pressure
- Team orientated, readily collaborating, and working with others to complete tasks
Extra points for any of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Marketing / Commerce)
- Training in process improvement methodology or a combination of risk management and project management would be desirable
- Process improvement experience preferred
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Job Number: J00122512
Community / Marketing Title: Business Support Coordinator
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU