Operations Team Leader- Fixed Term Contract
Location: Brisbane, Queensland AU
Job Number: 701
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytic and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years. Through continuously adapting to our environment, not only have we remained a market leader, we drive and challenge ourselves to do better to help our customers live their financial best.
Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of a jigsaw. We celebrate differences and recognise that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the HR Solutions team?
There are lots of perks of being an Equifax employee – we offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that’s to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through BUPA, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program. Our leadership team fosters a culture of ownership, they will lead, coach, mentor and listen. We support one another to feel confident to speak up and hold each other accountable to work with integrity.
Our small team in HR Solutions believe our success comes from being supportive, with hands on leaders who encourage and engage with us daily. We understand our purpose and how we can work together to become better.
We have high levels of job satisfaction, so we are motivated to work together and collaborate to find the best solutions. We are very diverse and inclusive which helps us build a great culture of open communication and energised leadership. Everyone is heard without bias and all perspectives are taken into consideration when making decisions. Everything will be done to help where needed in a caring manner.
What you’ll do:
Equifax HR Solutions offers flexible HR systems, expertise, data and processes to organisations managing people and people managing their careers. Our HR solutions extends the end-to-end employee management offering to include income and employment verification and medical credentialing. Our four key products are fit2work, Equifax Human Resource Platform (formerly known as eRecruit and ePerformance), Verification Exchange and eCredential.
The F2W Senior Service Desk Team Leader’s purpose is to ensure exceptional customer service is delivered to our customers and consumers, facilitated by creating a great employee experience, which therefore enables revenue generation, revenue retention, margin improvement and risk reduction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading a large operational team handling inbound contact via phone, chat, email, supporting an inclusive environment valuing different perspectives
- Achieve SLA’s, quality measures and other key objectives and provide operational support as directed
- Support and enhance Fit2Work Operations and customer experience by developing and analysing data, and working cross functionally to improve our services
- Ensure SLA's and quality measures are met across Frontline, C&E and Complaints management
- Analyse quality programs / outcomes in conjunction with Operations Leadership with the aim of developing the front-line team and implementing operational efficiencies.
- Raise issues and risks and support with mitigation; be the voice of the customer.
- Complete and manage new starter onboarding and training and provide ongoing training and support to the team.
- Drive the Service Desk ideals in all interactions.
- Workforce planning and management - including rostering, allocating tasks and off the phone training and coaching and proactively liaise with management team to ensure F2W Service Desk is adequately resourced to meet customer expectations
What are we looking for?
- 5 years of experience, 3 years out of which should be in a team leader position managing 5+ individuals.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions that set directions for team members.
- Customer focused and results driven.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Customer Service experience
- Planning and scheduling in a high-volume work environment
- Identification and implementation of process improvement initiatives
- Intermediate – Advanced MS Excel Skills
- High integrity and ethics
Extra points for any of the following:
- Client facing experience.
- SharePoint, Service Now, Sales Force experience
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However, you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Job Number: J00123567
Community / Marketing Title: Operations Team Leader- Fixed Term Contract
Location_formattedLocationLong: Brisbane, Queensland AU