Marketing Manager - Digital
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 722
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytics, and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years. Through continuously adapting to our environment, not only have we remained a market leader, but we also drive and challenge ourselves to do better to help our customers live their financial best.
Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of a jigsaw. We celebrate differences and recognise that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Marketing team?
There are lots of perks of being an Equifax employee – we offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that is to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through BUPA, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program. Our leadership team fosters a culture of ownership, they will lead, coach, mentor and listen. We support one another to feel confident to speak up and hold each other accountable to work with integrity.
In Sales, Product & Marketing, we work together with our leaders who encourage a culture of ownership, mentoring and comradery. We are provided the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects every day. Our teams are encouraged to vocalise ideas and make our work our own to create a real impact. This keeps us energized and ensures we feel supported in our work.
We live up to our standard as market leaders. We are bold enough to continuously challenge the status quo because we want to be better every day. We are devoted to our customers and hold their best interests at heart. Our team enjoys creating and adapting to keep driving our company and our team forward.
What you will do:
The Marketing Manager, Digital is responsible for translating our Digital Transformation consumer strategy and activities to tell a story that engages our consumer audiences and grows the B2C portfolio.
The primary focus of the role is to support and leverage Digital Transformation activities, utilising available channels to increase and improve our consumer touchpoints to achieve acquisition and retention targets and drive revenue growth.
The role is accountable for increasing traffic and engagement through our websites and communications, using strong analytical ability to evaluate and optimise the end-to-end customer experience across channels and customer touch points.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in marketing
- Highly creative with proven experience in delivering digital strategies and campaigns that achieve results
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing email, automation, social media, affiliate and display advertising campaigns
- Proven experience developing and managing social and content marketing strategies
- Experience in setting up and optimising PPC campaigns on major search engines
- Strong technical knowledge of SEO and tools such as Google Search Console, BrightEdge, SEMRush, etc
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- High level of analytical skills and ability to pull actionable insights from data
- Experience with conversion rate optimisation (CRO), A/B and multivariate experiments and testing platforms
- Experience in developing and optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Strong website channel management and optimisation experience
- Strong understanding of websites and working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Use of Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Drupal
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Extra points for any of the following:
- Degree qualified in Business, Marketing or Technology field
- Exposure to B2B2C marketing will be a bonus
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience, and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Job Number: J00123723
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Manager - Digital
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU