Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 731
Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a leading global data, analytics, and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealand markets for over 60 years. Through continuously adapting to our environment, not only have we remained a market leader, but we also drive and challenge ourselves to do better to help our customers live their financial best.
Our people are what makes us great at what we do - we see every member of our team as an integral piece of a jigsaw. We celebrate differences and recognise that each person brings with them unique talents and perspectives. We provide our people the support and flexibility to manage their work-life balance. At Equifax we genuinely care about our people and our ability to come together as #OneEquifax.
The perks of being an Equifax employee within the Marketing team?
There are lots of perks of being an Equifax employee – we offer additional leave days as we recognise the importance of taking time out, whether that is to catch up on some rest, celebrate a birthday, or give back to our community by volunteering. We are committed to the wellbeing of our people and provide them with discounted health cover through BUPA, access to comprehensive hearing services and discounts, and offer 24/7 support through our employee assistance program. Our leadership team fosters a culture of ownership, they will lead, coach, mentor and listen. We support one another to feel confident to speak up and hold each other accountable to work with integrity.
In Sales, Product & Marketing, we work together with our leaders who encourage a culture of ownership, mentoring and comradery. We are provided the opportunity to work on interesting and challenging projects every day. Our teams are encouraged to vocalise ideas and make our work our own to create a real impact. This keeps us energized and ensures we feel supported in our work.
We live up to our standard as market leaders. We are bold enough to continuously challenge the status quo because we want to be better every day. We are devoted to our customers and hold their best interests at heart. Our team enjoys creating and adapting to keep driving our company and our team forward.
What you will do:
The role of Web Designer/Developer is responsible for the design, production and visual integrity of Equifax marketing channels, brand and communications design in Australia and New Zealand. The role delivers excellence in design and UX, and ensures our visual identity delivers a consistent brand experience across all customer touchpoints.
The role will work closely with Marketing, Product and Technology teams to design best of breed websites, campaigns and creative for both B2B and B2C markets. It is also responsible for graphic design and production of eDMs, landing pages, display banners, eBooks, social images, etc as well as offline creative requirements such as brochures, sales and events material, internal documents, and print collateral.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years’ experience as a Web Designer
- Experience working in agile environments
- Experience working with and designing style guides/design systems
- Ability to manage multiple projects
Website design and front end development
- UX centred & mobile responsive design
- SEO best practices
- Create design prototypes, including graphic design, site navigation, and layout of content
- Work with Drupal Developers to implement designs and HTML into Drupal themes
- Publish and edit content and landing pages on Drupal CMS platform
- Recommend design or UX improvements where appropriate
Graphic and web design
- Creative concept development for B2C and B2B marketing campaigns and collateral
- Design and build campaign assets including digital display advertising banners, social media graphics, video assets, offline promotional material, landing pages, webforms and eDMs
Design and production of eDMs
- Design of eDM templates for internal and external communications
- HTML coding of eDM templates
- Best practice design principles for email
- Ensure all digital assets are consistent and align to Equifax Corporate brand strategy and visual identity
- Ensure and monitor consistency of Equifax’s brand approach across all customer touchpoints
Extra points for any of the following:
- Multimedia degree/diploma or equivalent
- Portfolio of website design & development
- HTML5 & CSS coding experience
Success attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
At Equifax, there is no such thing as the 'perfect candidate'
Seeing responsibilities and competencies laid out on paper can be confronting. At this stage of the application process, sometimes imposter syndrome can creep in and mess with our confidence. Please know, we list these items to give you an opportunity to show us your potential and how you can grow and transform with us.
Your ability to demonstrate that you possess/have the real potential to develop the required capabilities, knowledge, experience, and qualifications to perform in our roles is what we would like to hear from you. Where possible, you should support your claims with specific examples of what you have done and how you did it.
However you identify, and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day!
Job Number: J00125314
Community / Marketing Title: Web Designer
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU